Senior Planning and Performance Manager Central London £60k - £65k plus Benefits
Senior Planning & Performance Manager
Do you desire becoming an integral part of a Digital Sales and Retention team? This role enables you to use your trading experience, analytical thinking and brilliant planning skills in order to support the company’s digital transformation and ambitions. Tasks you will do to allow this include: high quality scenario analysis; trading performance analysis; regular trading recovery planning and quarterly trading plans.
As the Senior Performance Manager you will develop quarterly trading plans and regular mitigation planning and your responsibilities will include:
- Work strategically, allowing constant assessment of performance
- Planning for monthly trading mitigation, keeping GTM smooth and stakeholders updated
- Analysing weekly trading, with presentations that explain the trading story
- The ability to lead quarterly trade planning while explaining it clearly
- Creating weekly, monthly and quarterly trading dashboards that show predicted outturns that help internal analytics teams
- Significant commercial, trading, financial or analytical experience
- Apt at working in a fast paced environment
- Digital and/or Telecoms/Retail/FMCG/Retail Banking experience
- Numerical and analytical fluency
- The ability to manage and influence stakeholders
- Methodical approach to tasks/challenges
About the Company...
This organisation has disrupted the market on a massive scale and they are going from strength to strength. This is a great time to join!
Excellent benefits, fantastic culture, career development