Sponsorship Sales - Flagship Finance Event (World Travel)
London City - Regular Travel
Base up to £30,000+ Uncapped OTE (£60-70,000 Year 1)
Is globally regarded as the most senior Finance event portfolio in the world focusing on the ever expanding due to increased expansion an exciting role has arisen for a talented sponsorship sales professional to be involved with selling spex solutions across the global series of events including to HK, America & UK.
A strong and proven history of sales experience, an understanding of the events industry is a must. Candidates must be open to regular international travel.
- Excellent telephone skills - strongcommunicator.
- Skilled at finding solutions that meet customer’s needs - a proven problemsolver
- Professional face to face skills and excellentpresentation
- Ability to engage with customers at a senior level from fortune 500companies
- Understands the event sponsorship sales process in order to proactively devise and execute salesplans
- Target driven - thrives on success in commission focusedrole
- Ambitious - keen to progress his/hercareer
- Experience of working in previous sponsorship sales role would be anadvantage
- Works well under pressure
- Create a sales plan designed to deliver revenue targets across the eventportfolio.
- Execute a contact strategy with relevant prospects to build a pipeline ofbusiness.
- Manage the sales process to close deals in a fast pacedenvironment
- Provide regular, accurate salesforecasts
- Deliver revenue and activitytargets
- Self-evaluate performance and determine actions to ensure critical paths arefollowed
- Maintain records on the CRM systemdiligently
- Work with the campaign team, ensure that plans are in place to ensure that the audience build willmeet Sponsorexpectations
- Contribute to divisional meetings, providing insights and feedback from themarket
- Attend training and companymeetings
- Manage Sponsor expectations pre, during and post event. Rebook confirmed Sponsorson-site