This role presents an incredible opportunity for someone to really place their stamp on our product and company as we scale. Our current stack is ES6, Meteor, Node.js 4.x and MongoDB, with Python 3 for our data infrastructure.
- You will play a key role in shaping product direction and roadmap choices.
- You will be working directly with our Lead Software Engineer and help make important software architecture decisions.
- You will help with the rapid iterative development of our product to meet the needs of our identified addressable market.
- Work as a key part of our development team to implement robust and scalable technology solutions that integrate with our full product stack.
- Work with our team to design solutions to the data visualization and reporting challenges that our customers need us to solve.
- Maintain and improve the existing repository code.
Skills & Requirements
- You are someone who thrives in uncertainty. You won’t necessarily have worked in a startup environment before, but you will be drawn by the incredible opportunities for learning and growth that it presents.
- You will be excited about the full stack all-rounder nature of this role in the near term.
- You are someone who sets very high standards for others and especially for yourself. You believe strongly in the importance of Do What You Say You Will Do.
- Experience working remotely or freelancing.
- Experience with MongoDB.
Good to have but not required
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Ability to write clean HTML5 / CSS3.
- Work remotely
- Generous remuneration
- Share options
- Quarterly team onsites either in London or other mutually convenient location for the team