German Speaking Project Administrator, £28K, Canary Wharf
German Speaking Project Administrator - up to £28k pa - Canary Wharf, London
A new opportunity has arisen to join one of London's most respected and successful financial training specialists. Based right in the heart of the City, this is your chance to develop your career as part of a highly professional, dynamic and fast growing company.
Currently they are looking for a German Speaking Project Administrator to join the team on permanently basis. You will be;
- Working with project team to co-ordinate internal and external deadlines and resources.
- Develop and maintain project documentation including co-ordinating support documents
- Undertake administrative requirements including data input and management, including content administration where required.
- Manage with accounts team payment lifecycle of project resources
- Support clients and candidates with day to day queries and issues
- Co-ordinate distribution of client requests to other candidates
The ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent written German and English
- Experience working in a Project Administration or Administration role, with high levels of client contact
- Any experience within a Learning and Development environment would be welcomed
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Diligence and attention to detail
How to apply?
This role is for an immediate start and you must be able to begin ASAP.
We're hiring as quickly as possible so email or apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Email me on Carly.email@example.com to discuss in confidence.