Interim Financial Accountant
Your new company
Leading local company
Your new role
One year contract to cover maternity leave. Looking for someone to start with the business towards the end of August.
- To ensure accuracy and integrity of financial data in the systems to enable timely reporting for sites
- Review and maintenance of internal controls in line with guidelines
- Preparation of corporation tax computation for UK entities for submission to HMRC using tax package
- Preparation on internal tax reporting and forecasting
- Preparation of statutory accounts for consolidated units, for review by external auditors in line with their pre-agreed timetable to enable for the on time filing at Companies House
- Liaise with external auditors for both group and statutory audit
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Team player
- Able to manage time to meet deadlines, whilst managing the time of others to ensure on time reporting
- Knowledge of UK Corporation tax
- Knowledge of IFRS and statutory accounts completion
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to make informed decisions to ensure the accurate and on time reporting of data
- Ensure that the flow of information is maintained
- As a service department ensure timely and accurate response to enquiries
- Assist other team members to aide their progression
Manage time of team members to achieve the overall reporting requirements
What you'll get in return
Great chance to work for one of the leading companies in the area in very pleasant offices. Free parking and conveniently located for motorway access.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.