Our client is THE dealership to work at in Tunbridge Wells, it is also working for one of the most reputable dealer groups in the world. Having undergone a change in location and a massive redevelopment of their site and structure there is one thing that remains unchanged, and that is the fact it is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn market leading money whilst working in a great working environment.
As part of their restructure, our client is looking for a proactive motor trade sales professional to join their team.
Basic Salary of c£25,000 and OTE of £60,000 ++ CAR +++ PENSION ++ Major Discounts and Incentives
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills. You must be able to adapt to each customer and ensure the finance package is tailored to their individual requirements.
- Be highly organised.
- The ability work well on your own and within the Sales Team.
- High motivated, with excellent communication and administrative skills and able to work well under pressure.
- A full driving licence and availability to work weekends.
- To unleash the potential of the sales team by setting stretching objectives and providing regular feedback on performance against these objectives.
- To ensure that all sales executives have a current PDR to maximise performance and to support individuals development.
- To resource the sales team appropriately on a day to day and longer term basis, with a quality that is consistent with the level of the brand and company.
- Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and to the manufacturers standards within the Sales arena
- Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity
- Encourage the sales team to review processes to ensure they are working in the most efficient way.
- Be receptive to new ways of doing things and actively encourage the sales team to try out new ideas
- Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team comes into contact with.
- Manage the day to day sales activities such as deal files, handovers, sales funnel to maximise sales revenue.
Transaction Managers will receive a competitive salary, uncapped bonus scheme and Company Car, our clients also offer great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
- Company car
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers and
- Cycle to work scheme.
This is a role to really take your career to the next level, please send your CV to Command Recruitment today or call the office and speak to Luke Jordan.