Payroll, Pensions & Benefits Administrator - £45-50K - Banking - 18 mth contract - St Paul's
My client is a renowned firm within the financial services sector and banking industry.
An opportunity exists for a PAYROLL, PENSIONS & BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR to join their team on a fixed term contract for 18 months to cover a maternity leave.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- demonstrate a solid payroll background within financial/professional services
- understand manual calculations
- possess a quick and accurate conduct in all that they do
- enjoy working in a small team and be comfortable being an escalation point when required
- take pride in their work and offer an exceptional level of service
- enjoy driving a team forward and by example
A CIPP qualification will be highly regarded.
Upon entry into this role, the successful candidate can look forward to -
- entry into a team of 3 processing a payroll of over 2000 employees
- the opportunity to report into a renowned manager in payroll
- entry into a team orientated culture
- excellent benefits and work environment
- the opportunity to further develop their payroll skill set
This role really is an excellent opportunity within a financial services market leader.
Don't delay - APPLY NOW !