Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Sales & Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Fast track progression
- Full training
- Lively, social, fun working environment
- Company sports teams
- Gym membership
Recruitment Consultants needed for ESG Recruitment's clients in London!
Trainee positions for an ambitious, financially-driven graduate, that is keen to work for a start-up business in the fast-paced recruitment industry.
As an industry, Recruitment has unrivalled earnings, rapid career progression and competitive environment, thus making it an appealing occupation for graduates.
ESG Recruitment has expanded 400% since its inception in 2015. Currently, they are looking to expand their team to cope with the present market.
Hard working graduates or second-jobbers that aren’t afraid to join a career focused team are needed.
The Role - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- As a recruiter, it will be your responsibility to find appropriate candidates for clients that ESG Recruitment already has.
- This involves examining CVs, qualifying and interviewing candidates and arranging interviews with potential employers.
- It is your job to analyse whether or not the candidate will be suitable for clients.
- If the candidate is successfully placed, then as a consultant you can expect to receive commission, thus putting you in control of your income.
The Candidate - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Ideal candidates will have a degree of some sort and relative experience within sales or recruitment.
- Individuals should be natural communicators, able to work in a team and motivated to achieve their goals.
- If you have all of these qualities that ESG Recruitment requires then you will be handsomely rewarded with commission, monthly incentives and company holidays.
What’s on offer? - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Basic Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
- Commission on placements (£35,000 OTE)
- Award-winning training from a dedicated team
- Reward schemes: bonuses, monthly lunches, company holidays
- Fun, social, fast-paced workplace located in Zone 1
ESG Recruitment are currently working on over 50 roles in recruitment, these are predominately in Finance, Law and Technology, however there are other sectors such as media, management consultancy and HR that may be of interest.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment team now using the 'Apply’ button, or call us directly for more information.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @ESGRecruitment to stay up to date on all of our news and latest roles!