Cloud Infrastructure Architect - Central London - AWS - Amazon Web Services - Azure
A leading IT services organisation is seeking a Cloud infrastructure architect to join their team on a permanent basis in Central London. The role will be involved with scoping and designing cloud infrastructures and server application solutions.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced technical expert with expertise in hands-on deployment as well as knowledge in the design of technical solutions. The role will be very client-facing therefore good customer soft skills are essential as well as a proven track-record of costing, estimations and delivering profitable solutions.
- Hands-on cloud infrastructure design and deployment experience in enterprise organisations working alongside infrastructure and operations teams.
- Architect new solutions for public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Work alongside Microsoft and other large vendors
- Writing detail documentation of technical designs
- Balancing client needs and adhering to SLA’s
- Hands-on delivery of public, private and hybrid cloud projects (IaaS, PaaS)
- Proven track record of detailed infrastructure design and solutions
- Good knowledge of Virtualisation technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Openstack)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL, Backup and Recovery
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp, HP 3PAR, Lync and Exchange (all desirable)
- Certified in Azure / AWS (highly desirable)
- Experienced in technical pre-sales
- Proven experience with solutions roadmaps
Salary on offer is £60-70k + bonus + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further. Full JD is available.
– – Tom Durnford – IT Recruitment Consultant
Infrastructure Architect – Cloud Services – AWS – Amazon Web Services – Azure – Solution Design – Technical architecture – VMware - Virtualisation - Cloud Architect