London or Edinburgh
£40,000 - £55,000
This is the first purely analytical position at a fun-loving creative agency where you'll be tasked with driving analytics with a range of brand-new enterprise clients. You'll collaborate with designers, developers, strategists and creatives implementing data-driven optimisation roadmaps for clients whilst evangelising web analytics internally.
- Provide site audits and KPI reviews for clients
- Set up tagging specs and implement tags
- Ideate split test plans through analysis and research
- Own client relationships and drive business
- Present insights to clients, telling stories with the data and identifying the human patterns in data
- Automate clients reporting, leaving more time for deep dive analysis
- Expert hands-on experience using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Hands on tag management experience
- A passion for website optimisation and split testing
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Social media listening experience is highly desirable
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging up to £55,000 + Benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please liaise with Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, TMS, Tag Management, SQL, BigQuery, Product