Senior Sales Account Manager - Craft Beer
Senior Sales Account Manager – Craft Beer
£30,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Travel
My client is an independent importer, distributor and brand builder of craft beers from the UK, Europe, United States and the rest of the world.
With a goal to deliver interesting and exciting beers, they have strong working relationships both with the craft brewers from whom they import directly and their customers: bar owners, operators, wholesalers, restaurateurs and retailers.
- Manage a range of customers On Premise Retail Bar / Pub Groups / prestige accounts
- Negotiate effectively with customers to ensure optimum profile and return (new listings, price increases, promotional support).
- Assessment of commercial proposals from customer’s AND sales team ensuring optimum return for the company.
- Compile and present proposals to customers & prepare monthly reports
- Liaise on a regular basis with the sales Director
- Analyse internal Sales reports (Volume / Margin) providing clear insight and proposals regarding follow up action.
- preparing annual budgets
- Manage and drive volume for existing business
- Managing the day to day relationship with their Direct Delivered Account base in London, profitably selling their portfolio of imported and domestic craft beers.
- Maintain relationships and grow business within their existing customers and develop new business.
- Support the implementation of the company's marketing initiatives across London.
- Profitably grow their share of the craft beer market in London and build the category.
- Build a personal reputation as the beer expert within the local market.
- Degree Educated preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ beer experience.
- Extensive knowledge of On and Off trade market in London
- Experience of all types of accounts
- Amazing track record and extensive contact book
- IT literate – Microsoft / Apple / CRM systems
- Passionate about the brewing industry with incredible craft beer knowledge
If you wish to find out more about this role then pop me across your CV and if you are suitable for the role – I will be in touch!
Or call me on