We are currently recruiting for a talented Design Assistant to join our highly successful, global client in their London showroom in Clerkenwell, Central London. A superb opportunity to assist the Design Manager with growing the design service for the company.
The role will require using strong digital and graphic design skills to show plans and marketing material in the best light. You will also be required to provide support to the Showroom Manager in day to day tasks when needed.
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
- Providing appropriate 2D and 3D digital design schemes using tools such as SketchUp and Illustrator
- Keeping up to date with competitor research with regards to new product launches
- Create poster design and event invitations with Photoshop, Indesign and other design tools
- Ability to use SAP
- Responsible for the presentation of Bespoke Products
- Log all designs digitally and physically
- Liaise with external print and marketing agencies
- Maintain strong working relationships
- Support with smooth running of Showroom, face to face customer enquiries and incoming calls
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant design degree
- Experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong IT skills
- Good working knowledge of SketchUp
- Excellent communication skills
- Be well organised
- Ability to conduct research
- Demonstrable customer service skills
- Have great attention to detail
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a recent graduate who has a year or so work experience under their belt. The working hours will be 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Apply to day and don’t miss out!