North London Station Manager
Are you looking to do something different, where you can use your skills from working in a retail business? Have you managed a team, with a focus on results whilst ensuring a phenomenal customer experience? I am looking for a Station Manager to join a growing transport business. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, and how you could have the right skills for the job, then please apply!
My client are a household name who are looking for multiple Station Managers. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business where your retail skills will be appreciated and nourished.
As the North London Station Manager you will
- coach and develop a team based in a station across the network
- put customers at the heart of all activity in the station
- thrive in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- work towards a number of KPIs with a focus on service delivery
In this role no two days will be the same so they are looking for someone is used to thinking on their feet!
Ideal North London Station Manager candidates will have
- worked in a retail or travel operations in a management role
- coached and developed a team with a proven track record of success
- solid people management skills
- managed P and L accounts
- worked towards multiple KPIs
Those who have worked within an airport or station environment would be of particular interest
The North London Station Manager role attracts a salary of £35,000. Alongside the base salary you will receive significant savings on travel and a final salary pension.