Alumni Giving Coordinator
Help us transform the way the world does business
We're looking for a 'people person' with a keen eye for detail to provide exceptional customer service to the growing London Business School community and support our Advancement team to deliver their ambitious fundraising goals.
Support the building of a genuine community
As Alumni Giving Coordinator, you'll help build meaningful engagement with our alumni and support the wider team's fundraising for the School. You'll have a diverse workload supporting a busy team with project administration, event planning and data handling so you'll need to be adaptable and have exceptional organisational skills. You'll be dealing with people extensively, providing a friendly professional response to alumni enquiries, building relationships across the School and proactively supporting colleagues wherever you can. To do that, you'll:
- Provide administrative support to the alumni engagement team
- Be the first point of contact for alumni enquiries, always ensuring first-class customer service
- Input, process and extract fundraising data and be responsible for processing and tracking donations
- Support all aspects of our events, from helping produce materials to gathering feedback post-event
- Develop working relationships across the School to assist the Advancement team's work
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required, from researching peer school activities to proactively reviewing office systems
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real and lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. You'll be at the heart of the team who make all this possible by building a community that support us to achieve our vision.
Who We are Looking For
* Proactive attitude and can-do approach to every aspect of work
* Great customer service and organisational skills even when under pressure
* Strong communication skills and a genuine team player
* Experience in higher education, customer service or alumni relations
* Comfortable using and presenting data
* Strong IT skills, particularly MS Office
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London