Self Employed Mortgage Adviser Role- Clients Provided
Our client is a well established provider of Mortgages and Financial Planning based in North East Wales. The role offers a client base plus progression into Financial Planning.
This is a thriving business that is offering:
- A client bank of around 75 clients plus corporate clients in Lancashire, with access to employees within those businesses
- Equity participation is available
You will have:
- You must have at least one year's experience of advising clients on Mortgages and Protection
- Level 4 Diploma Qualified
- Looking for progression into a Financial Planning Role
- You will be enthusiastic about running your own business with the required attributes for being self employed. This includes being organised, hardworking and personable
Remuneration would depend on whether the successful candidate was bringing a client base or working the existing clients. Potential for an employed role as well.