Communications Coordinator (Events, Digital, Offline, PR, Internal Comms) London
Communications Coordinator, Events, West London, £22k
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic team player to work in the corporate marketing and communications department of a world leading FTSE 100 media business. You will have strong administration skills and a tenacious can do approach. This is an excellent route into a career in marketing, digital and communications.
Scope: As part of a team of four, you will oversee all corporate marketing & communications administration. This is a varied role for anyone seeking to work in an international environment with a strong focus on collating and co-ordinating information from around the organisation for both internal and external marketing and communication requirements.
- Regular communication with global offices to collate event information
- Use of CMS systems to update and maintain event information on corporate website
- Use of Exact Target email system to build, proof and send out weekly newsletter to over 3900 staff globally
- Maintaining and circulating reports on both corporate website and internal newsletter using web analytics tools
- Management of corporate social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This includes regularly writing and posting updates and monitoring and reporting on engagement
- Uploading of videos onto video management system for use on global intranet and corporate website
- Responding to general enquiries inbox
- General administrative roles
- Enthusiastic, supportive and self-motivated team player
- Excellent telephone manner and good written communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload
- A high level of computer literacy, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to communicate with many different nationalities and cultures
- Good knowledge of social media and how it is used in a corporate environment
- Languages would be a bonus but not essential
If this exciting marketing job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander