Store Manager - Campbeltown
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a successful business working in Campbeltown, Scotland. You'll be joining a performing store working as a Store Manager.
Our client are a leading household goods department store retailer that are a nationally recognised name. They have become a successful entity in their market, competing with some big names. Due to expansion and growth, opportunities have become available in some amazing locations.
- Overall accountability for a busy store that boats a turnover of circa £4m
- Effective staff management, identifying opportunities for development and progression in the team
- Actively engaging with customers, offering assistance and leading from the front
- Keeping yourself and your team up to date with the latest market information to stay ahead of competition
- Above all else, ensuring a fun and bubbly environment along with exceptional service standards
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Retail Management background. You may be an Assistant Manager looking for a step up, or a current Store Manager looking for an innovative business where you can continue to develop and progress in your career.
Our client have a track record of great benefits for their employees including:
- Annual Bonus
- Free life insurance
- Staff discount
- Contributory pension scheme
- Alternate weekends off
Apply today for immediate consideration!