Financial Planning Manager-All Leads-Wealth-New!
Financial Planning Manager-Victoria
Basic salary £44,000-£50,000+Bonus+Benefits
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am -5pm
Our client, one of the UK’s leading personal financial services companies, has an exciting new opportunity for a talented and professional Financial Planning Manager to join their expanding team in Victoria. With an innovative range of award-winning products, access to Fund Managers and first hand insight and updates from the Asset Management team, this a a superb opportunity to progress your financial career.
As a Financial Planning Manager with this international Bank, you will be responsible for:
- Developing professional relationships with affluent customers in a branch environment.
- Providing high quality investment advice for clients looking to invest between £50k and £500k.
- Looking for ways to identify customers who may benefit from your advice, including by networking within the branch.
- Deliver outstanding customer service.
- Mentoring and coaching the wider branch team.
All the support systems and leading technology you need are in place to enable you to devote more time with clients and a sponsorship programme is available for you to achieve QCF Level 6 Chartered Status if you would like to develop your professional skills further.
You should hold the Level 4 Diploma qualification and have a minimum of 1 year experience within a regulated adviser role within the last 5 years.
In addition to a market leading salary of between £44,000-£50,000 plus bonus, there is a flexible benefits package for your individual selection.