Maintenance and Facilities Manager
Maintenance and Facilities Manager - Client Direct - Iconic Building - Central London - Up to 50K + Excellent Benefits
Would you like to work in an iconic building in Central London?
If so please read on.....
One of our largest clients is currently looking to recruit a Maintenance and Facilities Manager to work within their busy in house maintenance and facilities department. It will be based at their flagship building which is situated within the heart on Central London.
The role will be to ensure that all equipment and the infrastructure that keeps the buildings operational is maintained and managed effectively.
This individual will proactively seek out opportunities to drive the FM contract harder and deliver operational efficiencies within the contract.
There will also be a big focus on the maintaining of the restaurant areas within the building and also being involved in the food and beverage operations.
The hours of the role at Monday to Friday 9.00 - 17.30 and the benefits are as follows:
- Salary up to 50K
- 28 days holiday
- Travel advance
- Discount card
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Manage the on site contractors who cover M&E and projects.
- Ensure that all hard services operational matters are managed on a daily basis.
- Take accountability for, and management of L8 issues and Lift & Escalators within the buildings.
- Support the Senior Property Manager in delivering the best value from the FM contract with the current provider.
- Regular measurement of the KPI's and main service agreements that exist within the contract.
- Liaison with H & S to ensure all compliance issues are being managed
Applicants for the role must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Fully qualified electrically or mechanically to a recognised standard.
- Previous knowledge of the M & E infrastructure within a large and complicated building.
- Previous experience within the retail, restaurant or food and beverage industry.
- Skills as required to understand and manage a complex M & E infrastructure.
- Previous experience of managing service providers.
- Strong person who has demonstrated the knowledge required to deliver this role in a similar environment.
- Clear thinker who can influence at all levels and has the ability to ensure that they can deliver within the environment.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.