Electronics Assembly Technician
Demob Job Reference: j3109
Job Title: Electronics Assembly Technician
Location: Diss, Norfolk
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 + overtime
Our client is a well-established production facility based in Diss, Norfolk. Due to continued expansion they are now looking for an Electronics Assembly Technician to join their existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for assembling a variety of sensors and associated equipment.
This presents itself as an ideal opportunity to join an established company and, although not essential, could be well suited for a person who has previously served in the Armed Forces i.e. Army (REME), Royal Navy (Marine Engineer) or Royal Air Force (RAF) and / or have previously worked within an electronics assembly background.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for assembling products such as loadcells, strain, gauge installations along with tyre pressure sensors and antennas.
- Advise of any delays during the process to the Production Co-ordinator in time for any difficulties to be resolved.
- Work the required working hours during peak season, achieving effective continuity of production and agreed deadlines through flexible time keeping. - Carry out any duties as required by the company to ensure a quality product and service is delivered to customers on time.
- Identify and participate in any training or development which could contribute to your department or company objectives.
- The successful candidate must have a strong electronics engineering background.
- Experience of working on PCB assembly.
- Ability to follow test routines using a PC and measurement equipment such as DVM’s and Power Supplies.
- Enjoy fault finding & problem solving.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Team Player.
- Flexible approach to work.
- £19,000 - £22,000 Salary.
- Monday - Friday 50 hours per week in peak season (Nov-March) & 40 hours per week thereafter.
- Overtime payable.
- Pension scheme.
- 23 days holiday plus 8 stats.
- Opportunity to join a fast paced motivated environment.