Billing Coordinator - Media Sector - 3 Month Contract to Perm
An excellent opportunity has opened up with one of my key clients based in the heart London's West End to join a busy and fast growing team as a Billing Coordinator. The role, which will initially run on a three month contract basis before likely turning permanent, takes responsibility forhigh volume raising of invoices, analysing job accruals and liaising with different areas of the business to maintain and improve the quality of output data.
- Approving new jobs ready for billing and costs
- Raising invoices for direct clients and on an intercompany basis
- Ensuring clients receive their invoices, including the use of appropriate external portals
- Working with the business to ensure the speedy closure of jobs
- Regularly reviewing all open jobs and seeking to reduce 'work in progress' volumes (WIP)
- Building and maintaining close working relationships with Account Managers
- Providing regular and ad hoc information and reports to the business
- Analysing data to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Acquiring and applying a knowledge and understanding of compliance and audit reviews
- Working with colleagues in the credit control team to resolve queries
- Following system based work flows, ensuring compliance with the relevant audit requirements
- Meeting departmental deadlines to ensure the delivery of an effective service to the business
- Preparing audit packs as directed
- Managing and overseeing all work-flows for every job
- Acting as the main point of contact for all job related queries and issues
- Assisting the business with new client set ups; answering questions and providing direction as needed
This role would be perfect for any junior billing or sales ledger clerk who is keen to take the next step in growing their career with a commercial and multinational enterprise. As an employee of this business, you will be need to be a strong and independent worker with excellent attention to detail and a real keenness to take ownership of your work. You will be inquisitive, positive in your approach to work and keen to progress your career by proving your ability in a busy and engaging environment.
In return, you'll be rewarded with a competitive salary, a range of fringe benefits and a genuine voice within one of the fastest growing media businesses in London, with the potential to become a permanent member of staff in the future.
If this role sounds of interest and you feel you'd be a good fit, then please apply via this advert or by sending your CV directly to me at .