Health & Safety Manager
Site Health and Safety Manager (Construction)
East London | £50,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to build your health and safety career on one of the largest development projects in the UK? Randstad CPE have been engaged by a specialist Tier 1 construction contractor to recruit a Site Health and Safety Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional who is looking to develop their career with a leader in the industry and lead health and safety on a high-profile project.
Responsibilities for the Site Health and Safety Manager will include:
- Engaging across site, implementing health and safety policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site, identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Site Health and Safety Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within RC Frame & Groundworks or a related industry
- Minimum of NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate and ideally membership of IOSH
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to tailor a message and communicate succinctly to a range of stakeholders
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.