Senior Account Manager SEO
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER SEO - £40-45K + Benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Manager with extensive knowledge of SEO, Search, Display, Analytics, Programmatic etc to join an award winning digital agency based in the heart of London.
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the client team towards delivering compelling and inspiring marketing solutions across customers and channels to meet and exceed client objectives and drive profitable customer relationships.
- Develop client relationship by acting as a strategic partner.
- Cross and up-sell our capabilities whilst looking for opportunity for new services and growth.
- Understand fully the client's business including economic levers, industry, organisation and customer/audience needs.
- Maintain a strategic overview of account, and proactively advise client on new issues
- Instigate brainstorms to develop the strategic and creative direction of accounts.
- Have financial ownership of your 'business'; in-depth understanding of financial status of your accounts at all times
- Provide regular monthly updates to the forecast for your accounts, and include justifications for decisions.
- Spot early warning of issues.
- Ensure resourcing within the account is appropriate at all times. Ensure that you have the 'best' team for the job.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager with the following skills and knowledge:
- A good working knowledge of different capabilities and what they offer the client and customer, including; Search Marketing, Programmatic Display, Analytics, SEO, etc.
- Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing
- Strong understanding of project management
- Extensive experience of developing and executing online marketing campaigns, both acquisition and retention
- Must be able to demonstrate strategic marketing experience as well as the ability to adopt a hands-on approach when necessary
- Demonstrated experience of managing and growing strong client relationships
- Possession of excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Digital agency experience is highly desirable
- Above the line experience is beneficial but not essential.
If you have the skills and the passion for this role then please apply now