Experienced Executive Assistant / Senior PA required for this demanding role with one of the most prestigious internationally recognised Financial Services firm. This Executive Assistant role will support Senior Partners and Head of Departments to ensure the efficient coordination of their office. This is a busy role involving a very high degree of organisation, extensive diary management, travel and itinerary planning.
You will need to be a polished corporate Executive Assistant who remains clam under pressure. It is essential that you have experience working at board level in a professional corporate environment - banking sector would only be a plus!
As Executive Assistant your duties will be:
- Co-ordinate complex diary arrangements, including frequent and complex international travel
- Proactively manage daily diary arrangements - booking rooms/catering for meetings
- Coordinate travel between meetings by producing directions/maps to ensure efficient travel
- Ensuring any required papers are prepared and ready for all meetings
- Be the first point of contact when your manager is out of the office
- Liaise with clients and contacts globally - often to fit with their time zones
- Meet and greet VIP guests on arrival
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Monitor the inbox' and deal with email correspondence on their behalf
- Draft correspondence and send out when required
- Screen all telephone calls and deal with any requests for information when required to do so
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant who wants to work for a highly reputable firm - If this sounds like the right role for you please apply now!