Lambeth Primary School with 'Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathway
Are you an aspiring Primary Teacher looking for a paid, school based route into teaching? Would you like to complete your PGCE in a Lambeth primary school with superb leadership?
Would you like to train to become a primary teacher whilst training in either EYFS, Year 1 and Year 3?
If you are eager to start your training and would like to take advantage of this unique opportunity, then this paid Primary PGCE post is awaiting your application!
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/1st Class Graduates Considered– Premier Pathways PGCE Post
• Leading Primary School in South London – Premier Pathways Primary PGCE
• September Start – 2 Year PGCE Placement – Primary PGCE
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways Primary PGCE
• Excellent Opportunity for Top Graduates Looking to Train as a Primary Teacher
• Lambeth Primary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways Primary PGCE
• Academic Curriculum with Exceptional Resources & Facilities
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders – Primary PGCE
• This Premier Pathways Primary PGCE post is open to those with a degree and the 100% determination to be a primary teacher
A high achieving primary school in London are looking to appoint a Trainee Primary Teacher to complete their PGGE within the school.
The school are seeking an inspirational graduate who has an impressive academic record and a 2:1 or better in your degree. It is essential that you have the ability to teach and can demonstrate your potential at interview stage.
A ethnically diverse primary, this school is found in London and is a brief walk from the nearest station.
This Graduate Trainee Primary Teacher position represents a chance to work within an established and enterprising school community in London. If you believe you have what it takes, apply now by sending your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.