Maths Graduate Required Teacher Training PGCE Post
Trainee Maths Teacher - Teacher Training PGCE - Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme - Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham - University of the Year 2016 for Teacher Training -Fantastic Career Potential for Trainee Maths Teacher - Immediate Start for Trainee Maths Teacher
Do you have a degree in Maths or a related degree with a strong mathematical component? Are you looking a paid route to train as a Maths Teacher this academic year?
Would you like to start your training as a Trainee Maths Teacher at an outstanding London secondary?
If you want to be paid to train, learn from outstanding teachers and qualify with QTS and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham, then you need to apply today!
• Trainee Maths Teacher - Teacher Training PGCE
• Innovative 2-year school-based teacher training programme – Maths Teacher Training PGCE
• Gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham
• University of the Year 2016 for Teacher Training – Maths Trainee Teacher
• Maths Graduate Required Teacher Training PGCE Post
• Trainee Maths Teacher Post – 2 Year Programme
• Outstanding Secondary in London - Trainee Maths Teacher
• Fantastic Career Potential for Trainee Maths Teacher
• World Class Training through University of Buckingham
• Teacher Training – Trainee Maths Teacher - Trainee Maths Teacher
• September Start for Trainee Maths Teacher
An outstanding secondary school in London are looking to appoint a Trainee Maths Teacher. This Trainee Maths Teacher position has arisen due to the school expanding their intake for the next academic year. The school are keen to train and develop a new generation of teachers through the Premier Pathways programme. This school have exceptional standards of teaching and learning and the successful Trainee Maths Teacher will be expected to demonstrate this at interview.
As a Trainee Maths Teacher you will join their impressive department immediately learning to deliver a superb education. The schools record of academic success puts them consistently in the top 10% of schools nationally. Students gained 98% 5 or more A* – C passes at GCSE in 2016 and 92% 5 A*-C (including English and Maths). They are very proud that in recent years over 54% of all GCSE grades are at A or A* which rivals many selective grammar schools in the local area. It is hoped that the any Premier Pathways Trainee Maths Teacher appointed will be able to continue this level of academic achievement.
Found in London, this outstanding secondary school is 5 minutes from the nearest station.
If you can't wait to combine your academic talents with your passion for education, apply for this Graduate Trainee Maths Teacher role at this outstanding secondary school in London today! Click 'Apply Now' and send your CV and covering letter to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.