As an established international company the role of Marketing Coordinator is an integral part of the organisation. You will enjoy working in amazing offices in Central Richmond, Monday-Friday 9-5 and free parking.
The company was established many years ago and is a market leader within its field. Working across 30 countries worldwide.
As Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Regular communication with global offices to collate event information
- Use of CMS systems to update and maintain event information on corporate website
- Use of Exact Target email system to build, proof and send out weekly newsletter to over 3900 staff globally
- Maintaining and circulating reports on both corporate website and internal newsletter using web analytics tools
- Management of corporate social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This includes regularly writing and posting updates and monitoring and reporting on engagement
- Uploading of videos onto video management system for use on global intranet and corporate website
- Responding to general enquiries inbox
- General administrative tasks
The successful candidate for the role of Marketing Coordinator will:
- Have a high level of computer literacy, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Have good knowledge of social media and how it is used in a corporate environment
- Have worked in a marketing environment
In return the Marketing Coordinator will receive a basic salary of £22-23000. Receive 23 days holiday plus extra time at Christmas and bank holidays. The company offer a pension, Monday-Friday with working hours of 9-5 and free parking. They have a relaxed dress code and a strong social/work balance.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.