Marketing Executive - World's No.1 Business Coaching Team
We are a privately owned company working as part of the World's No.1 Business Coaching Team. With more than 1000 offices in 49 countries, our business coaching system has proved to be a big hit across the globe. We are now looking for a Marketing Executive to support our Marketing Manager.
This role offers a chance to join a company that's committed to helping business owners and their families make their goals a reality and to learn marketing and sales processes and techniques in practical application.
MAIN MARKETING DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Editing articles written for a variety of mediums.
- Managing the content calendar, scheduling and engagement aspects of social media channels through systems in place and developing new systems.
- Assisting in preparation for events and speaking engagements.
- Managing marketing automation tools and assisting in the scheduling of email marketing, blog posts, social media etc.
- Helping to maintain the content on our website (Wordpress skills preferred)
- Assistance in creating some graphics, video editing, presentations, website copy and other marketing material.
- Occasionally this role may involve assisting our clients with their marketing needs as well.
This Job Description is intended to provide a broad outline of the main responsibilities only. The post holder will need to be flexible in developing the role and in initial and on-going discussions with the designated manager(s).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Numerate and literate with experience of various packages including Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere etc.
- Good standard of degree level education within relevant field such as English or Creative Writing or Communications.
- Prior full time, marketing/sales role
- Experience of planning the design of marketing materials
- Experience of participating in marketing & sales processes
- Experience of online marketing/marketing automation
- Excellent writing skills for different materials from press releases to website copy and a close eye for detail.
- Comfortable with main social media platforms and social media automation.
- Effective communication & negotiation skills (verbal and written)
- Good overall IT skills
- Comfortable with HTML and web design software such as Wordpress
- Advanced sales techniques
- Lead on initiatives, being committed to the role and delivering on objectives/deadlines
- Positive attitude and friendly outlook
- Able to work under pressure, prioritising to meet deadlines, juggling busy workload and multi-tasking
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated, managing own time and working alone where necessary as well as part of a team - not requiring constant direction.
- Forward thinking, proactive and creative
- Able to quickly pick up new processes and run with them.
- Ability to work evenings/early mornings with time off in lieu where appropriate
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Salary: £20k - £24k pro rata
Hours: 8:45am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Annual leave: 20 days per year pro rata from starting date.
Place of work: Victoria in a vibrant and relaxed but hardworking office.
Please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter addressing the essential criteria and how you are strongly suited to this position.