A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and people focused Store Manager, in a busy store. The successful candidate will drive business performance and profits for this leading high street franchised store.
With more than 630 stores globally, this makes it the largest retailer of second hand goods across the world. Traditional buying and selling and retail sits at the heart of what they offer.
This is a great challenge for a Store Manager who is very engaging, dynamic and constantly striving to achieve profitable sales growth and results through effective business management, customer service, marketing, people management and business planning, all delivered with entrepreneurial flair and challenging but supportive leadership.
You will be hands on when managing your business and look to really understand what is going on within your store.
- You will take full ownership for all your stores KPI’s and P&L responsibility.
- Deliver customer excellence and team engagement throughout your store to promote loyalty with repeat and new business opportunities.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial flair particularly when looking at new ways of marketing the store, products, services and additional revenue streams.
- Deal with performance management through effective coaching, training and development of store colleagues and implement and deliver succession planning.
To be considered for the role of Store Manager you must also be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in branch based retail or consumer financial services with experience as a Store Manager, Branch Manager or Cluster Manager from an assisted retail sales or finance environment. This can be either from the finance sector or the 2nd hand industry.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire, coach, develop and motivate people to achieve KPI’s whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- The ability to execute and communicate the business, marketing and retail plan set by the senior management team.
- Full P&L accountability and able to use the information in a way that helps define how you manage your store.
- A strong background in establishing store businesses on core principles of customer acquisition, engagement and service.
- Thrive on running your store by leading with enthusiasm and passion for your business, its people and its customers.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits and the opportunity to join an international brand with aspirations for the future.
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and attitude to be the successful Store Manager they want to hear from you today.