Credit Control Administrator £25,000
This role, Credit Control Administrator (£25,000), is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with some Credit Control exposure to work in a role assisting a team of 4. It is working for a prestigious law firm and will be based in the City of London.
Our client are a well known law firm specifically looking to take on someone at the start of their career and develop them into a Credit Controller.
They are a team of 4 needing support with credit administration.
This role, Credit Control Administrator (£25,000), involves:
- Arrange for clients queries to be resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
- Chase outstanding debts by Telephone, E-mail and Letter.
- Work in connection with the Cashiers departments for accurate allocation of payments.
- Ensure precise records are posted to ARCS and that the diary system is fully utilised.
- Provide information to Credit Controller Manager for regular departmental meetings.
- Role is to generally provide support for the Credit Control team, to chase certain debts dependent on age and value at certain times of the month - accountancy
- Filing and other ad-hoc duties
- Responsibility for the group email
The successful candidate will have:
- Credit control experience is preferred; however we would consider candidates without Credit Control experience as long as they have office experience within a professional services environment.
- Working knowledge of ARCS/Aderant Expert/ 2G is preferred but not compulsory.
- Intermediate Excel skills and a good working knowledge of other MS packages.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Forward thinking and able to use initiative.
- Able to communicate in a clear and professional manner.
- Team player
- Accountancy knowledge
This role, Credit Control Administrator (£25,000), is an exciting opportunity to work in the City of London, and for a candidate to progress.