Senior Ward Nurse
Senior Ward Nurse
£30,000 - £33,000
Central London - Zone 1
The Company My client is a market leader in cosmetic surgery this clinic is the flagship hospital within the group only a few years since opening. They have clinics in most major cities across the UK and still expanding. The procedures they offer include Vaser, breast surgery, liposuction, teeth whitening, laser hair removal and other non-surgical procedures.
Key responsibilities of the role:
To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team. Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
To assist the Ward Sister in their management of clinical departments and to provide effective leadership and management in their absence.
- 40 hours a week covering night shifts (usually 8pm-8am) over 4 long days, open over weekends so flexibility is required. Would suit an experienced Ward Nurse or Senior Ward Nurse.
Skills & Experience
- 18 months - 2 years post qualification experience
- Demonstrable experience in a senior / supervisory role
- Up to date sound clinical surgical knowledge.
- Good verbal / written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Infection control policy and procedures.
Qualifications / Experience
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse - Essential
- Expereince of nursing in the private sector
- Ideally some experience in cosmetic surgery but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, without supervision
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to
Keywords: registered nurse, Senior Ward Nurse, London, medical and nursing, RGN, ward nurse, Outpatients, adult nurse, Day Ward / Outpatients Nurse, day ward, cosmetic surgery, senior nurse