Part time Business Development and Marketing Manager
Consultancy, technology, business development, account management
Our client is a small London based technology consultancy. They have been growing rapidly, and are now looking for someone who can create and own the new business, account management and marketing functions within our organisation. This will involve making our client's proposition as attractive as possible, and using this to find and establish relationships with prospective clients from initial enquiry through to signed contract and beyond.
They are looking for someone with broad all round skills who is keen to contribute ideas outside of their specific job role. Our client would like to find someone who can:
- Help them market and position their offering.
- Own the website content plan.
- Help raise their profile in the community by whatever means.
- Develop relationships and find opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Negotiate budgets and billings.
They're looking for someone with:
- Proven business development experience in an agency or consultancy environment.
- Experience of handling marketing (particularly inbound marketing) and account management within an agency or consultancy environment.
- Pitching, presentation and document writing skills.
- Natural communication and relationship building skills.
- A desire to understand their technology to see why they love it and why other people would.
- The ability to work independently and be self motivated.
- Experience negotiating pricing for work with clients.
- An understanding of Google Analytics or other analytics software, in order to optimise their marketing efforts.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience of content creation and / or working with creative partners to develop content.
This is a super opportunity to create and own the new business and account management functions from scratch taking ownship and being creative.
- Flexibility - 20 hours a week (ideally a few hours each day)
- Location - London based but remote working is available (must be able to get to London for meetings)
- Salary - up to £55K FTE