Associate Director of Clinical Services
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL SERVICES - SW LONDON
£55,000 PER ANNUM - 38.5 HOURS PER WEEK
White Knight Recruitment is currently working with a specialist healthcare provider who offer a range of care services for various client groups throughout UK, including specialist hospital services. They are recruiting for an Associate Director of Clinical Services for their large service in South West London that specialises in the management and treatment of mental health problems including addictions and eating disorders.
As the Associate Director of Clinical Services who will be a key member of the Senior Management team where you will be motivated to contributing to the development and enhancement of nursing services on site. Ensuring compliance with statutory regulations and current legislation, meeting quality standards and delivering against key performance indicators, you will lead, enhance and deliver our clients exceptional standards of performance.
To be considered for the position you will need:
- A Registered Nurse with valid NMC pin number
- A wealthy background in CAMHS
- Experience of working at a supervisory or managerial level within a mental health environment; minimum 1 years working as a Ward Manager or equivalent.
- Experience of managing a clinical budget desirable.
- Strong background within leadership and people management .
- Experience of leading, implementing and reviewing quality initiatives in a related environment.
- Strong track record of innovation.
Should you wish to discuss this position in more detail please contact Ben Dixon at White Knight Recruitment on or
To view a list of all our vacancies please visit our website at