PR Account Director
PR Account Director
My client, a PR specialist covering 360 degree social, events, marketing and PR, are seeking a PR Account Director to take over the reigns of the key accounts and management of the PR team as the founder moves over to wider business strategy.
- Managing a diverse and stimulating range of client relationships - delivering intelligent informed counsel and (award-winning) communications solutions
- Seamlessly including added value digital integration within the agency's wider PR services
- Digital marketing and social media campaigns that run across all key social platforms and communities
- Strategically planning and managing both UK and global PR activity and events for a portfolio of clients
- Being the main point of contact for your clients - managing issues, opportunities, budgets and organic growth of their business
- Presenting and pitching for new business
- Maintaining a high awareness of issues and trends, as well as emergers in client markets.
- Excellent client handling skills
- Well-developed strategic, planning and creative PR skills, including proposal writing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong media contacts and media relations skills
- Management ability to lead, inspire and develop a team
- Good existing knowledge of content, social and digital and a desire to learn more
- Commercial awareness with the ability to create budgets and monitor client profitability
- Ability to play a key role in developing and presenting new business pitches - with a proven ability to sell an idea and a 'hunter' mentality for new business
- Good overall IT skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, PPT
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.