IT portfolio analyst
A global leading restaurant business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant to join its IT function in a project role with a mix of IT and finance.
You will support the IT Governance Manager with managing the Portfolio of IT Projects and Initiatives. You will review and challenge project cost forecasts with the Project Managers and provide support in agreeing complex recharge models so the Project costs can be successfully recovered from the restaurants. The IT Department also requires support with cost management, budgeting and forecasting.
You will work closely with Senior IT Leaders and Project Managers to manage and integrate the day to day IT Finance PMO operational activities that support the efficient running and delivery of the UK IT Department including:
- Provide structured project cost updates to stakeholders highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Provide a mix of support, coaching and challenge to the UK IT team in the pursuit of providing effective financial control of the IT Portfolio including:
- The OPEX and CAPEX budget
- Projects & Product Improvement Initiatives
- Stock Accounts
- Service Accounts which are used to manage recharges to the Restaurants
- Review and Improve departmental financial governance controls.
- Working with stakeholders of all levels to agree and apply appropriate cost controls.
- Provide direction and coaching to Finance PMO team members
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with project management experience working with IT. The role is a challenging role in a senior position with good exposure to director level. The benefits in the business are market leading.