Business Development Manager for AWARD WINNING London venue
Business Development Manager for AWARD WINNING London venue circa £35k basic plus £15k bonus
Are you a proactive and driven Business Development Manager?
Do you currently work in London Event Venues or Hotels?
Do you have experience developing existing business and securing/winning new key business?
We are seeking a driven individual to proactively develop relationships and win new business from corporate clients, growing revenue for this wonderful, award winning venue. Working with the Head of Business Development you will drive forward the new business strategy also.
Our ideal candidate will have passion and drive for the events industry and have proactive sales experience with proven results.
You will be knowledgeable about the industry and able to create/win new business on their own initiative.
You will buy into the brand and ethos of the venue and develop within the business for a good period.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years hotel or venue sales experience
- Possess excellent sales skills with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- Language skills preferred but not essential
- Present confidently and professionally to corporate clients
- Experienced within the events industry
- Proven self-starter with a passion for events
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Creative, dynamic and imaginative
- Proven successful sales experience
- Confident self-starter
- Dynamic personality
- Diligent & trustworthy
- Pro-active attitude
- Sound industry knowledge
- Drive for Success
- Highly Motivated
Contact: Craig Prentice, COREcruitment
We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!