Senior Onboarding Analyst
AVP / Senior Onboarding Officer
You will be required to prepare and review the required KYC/AML due diligence to satisfy both Bank policy and EU Regulation for new transactions. You will also serve as an expert resource for onboarding, customer due diligence and deal handover, therefore you must have extensive, consistent onboarding experience to be successful in this role.
Responsibilities of the role include -
- Responsibility for managing the Onboarding (Primarily KYC)
- Co-ordination of the due diligence process
- Identifies business risks and operational challenges and takes steps to mitigate risk and enhance operating systems and processes.
- Maintains a high level of current knowledge of European Regulation associated with Customer Due Diligence and Enhanced Due Diligence
- Provide a front-to back service across all stages of Onboarding - involvement from bidding process until account opening
The successful candidate will have previous experience in KYC /AML / Onboarding in financial services or banking. In return they are offering a salary of up to £50,000 - £60,000 plus excellent benefits and a bonus.