Group Financial Reporting Manager
Group Financial Reporting Manager required for our client, a FTSE listed business, based in the City.
This is a hugely important role for the business, whereby they are looking for a Manager / Senior Manager from Practice, must be the Big 4, with the gravitas to liaise at a very senior level and become a Senior Manager of the future.
It is imperative that candidates have incredibly strong IFRS / Reporting experience and working knowledge as well as the ability to communicate with the CFO and global teams.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- The successful candidate is likely to be a manager/recently promoted senior manager from a Big Four audit practice or a manager with a Big Four background working in the Group Finance team of a blue chip multinational.
- Professional accounting qualification, ACA or overseas equivalent
- Experience of complex consolidations in a multinational company environment
- Experience of external plc reporting
- Strong analytical and technical accounting skills
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Flexible, hard-working and results oriented
The successful candidate will manage the Group Financial Reporting Team and take primary responsibility for the monthly consolidation of the Group's financial results as well as the preparation of the Group's quarterly externally reported financial statements.
- Ownership of the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial accounts
- Working closely with the Company Secretary and Investor Relations team on the preparation of the Annual Report and Quarterly announcements
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements for quarterly and annual external reporting
- Ownership of the subsidiary statutory accounts across the groups legal entities
- Team management of five staff of various levels
- Own the Accounting Policy Guide including staying up to speed with the ever evolving accounting requirements
- Providing guidance to the business on technical accounting matters
- Liaise very closely with the wider finance team to drive efficiency and effectiveness in the end-to-end financial reporting process
For more information, please contact Amel Steel on or email
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.