Job Title: Technical Paraplanner
Salary: £30,000-£38,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Job Ref: LH19036
Cavendish Maine is delighted to be working for a highly respected Financial Services firm. Our client is looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join their busy team; this position will see you providing a technical paraplanning service to their clients. This firm is highly respected in their field due to their professionalism and technical expertise.
Your duties will include:
- Request and review all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to produce financial reports for discussion with the Adviser
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs
- Request and obtain information/comparisons for analysis by the Adviser
- Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile
- Check all compliance paperwork and internal sign off documents are present
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed and signed off by the Adviser. Ensure any recommendations detailed in a report are in line with any internal guidance/procedures
- Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork
- Submit paperwork when advice taken up in accordance with Company procedures. Ensure all paperwork is in order
- Undertake annual reviews, where appropriate
- On-going servicing of clients as and when required
You must hold the Diploma in Financial Planning and have exceptional report writing experience. You will have strong attention to detail coupled with a genuine enthusiasm for proving the best possible service.