Head of CRM Operations
Interested in leading a team of 11 and implementing the CRM strategy for one of the UK's biggest retail brands? After recently re-structuring their marketing team, this well known retailer is looking to recruit a new leadership team to improve and grow their CRM function.
- Lead the execution of a customer centric, data driven and CRM strategy across direct mail, email, SMS, and In-store.
- Implement a 'test, measure, learn' approach to CRM to maximise effectiveness, efficiency and engagement.
- In collaboration with the category, online and e-commerce teams, as well as external agencies, lead and execute the annual campaign plan.
- Drive the CRM development roadmap:-
- introducing new CRM channels for interacting and engaging with customers
- new CRM tools to drive automation, scale and immediacy
- customer preference centres and how customer data is used in CRM
- Work with IT and finance to build the business cases, project manage the change and deliver these new capabilities.
- Work with Head of CRM Strategic Planning and data partners, tracking and reporting to demonstrate where budgets are being spent, how customers are responding behaviourally and the financial performance of all CRM campaigns.
- CRM experience, preferably in a large organisation with millions of customers, thousands of products, and a number of P&L owners all marketing to the same customer base.
- Technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems
- Team management and leadership skills
- Project management and change management skills