Our client is one of the UKs leading multi franchise car dealerships and they are seeking a Sales Administrator to be based at their Canterbury branch within their centralised Sales Admin department.
This position plays a vital role in ensuring that all customer orders are processed efficiently and the high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained at all-time.
This is a challenging role that will include:
- Ordering vehicles
- Stock control
- Invoicing and registering vehicles
- Taxing vehicles
- Creating and Administering all paperwork surrounding vehicle purchases.
The successful candidate must be:
- From a background in the automotive industry
- Good communicators
- Computer literate - Knowledge of Kerridge is essential
- Accurate and ideally be experienced in vehicle sales administration although full training will be given.
You should also be a positive team player with the ability to liaise on all levels within the Group.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well respected and well established company, to arrange an interview then apply today