Associate Project Manager - Housing
The NPS Group is one of the country’s most respected property design and management consultancies with offices throughout the UK. We are a multi-disciplinary practice and our expanding business offers exceptional career prospects and opportunities. As a fast growing and innovative organisation, we pride ourselves on offering candidates a flexible and rewarding working environment and encourage a positive and hard-working mind-set in return
NPS London is seeking to appoint an Associate Project Manager - Housing to join their existing team. The Associate Project Manager - Housing, will be responsible for delivering medium to large or complex projects in terms of time, cost and quality, and ensuring the client brief is met. They will drive forward the delivery of housing projects from feasibility through to completion on-site.
- Project manage medium or supervise medium to large projects, including those that are of a complex nature.
- Advise on and agree project, brief and objectives with clients and project teams and monitor and regularly report progress, highlighting exceptions and take remedial action where required.
- Ensure high-level project management professional standards are developed and adhered.
- Undertake contract administration/employers agent duties to deliver post contract onsite works.
- Input to the office resource planning, to ensure that projects operate as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure client requirements are identified; agreed and met with regard to project design and quality; the project budget; the overall programme; and the actual construction of the project.
- Lead project teams to deliver projects to prescribed targets (time, cost and quality) using agreed systems and procedures.
- Collaborate with other teams within the company and across the group to meet commercial and client requirements.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities.
- Fee earning at 90% and contribute to the achievement of business plan objectives and targets.
- This role requires frequent travel to other offices and sites as required.
- Carry out duties appropriate to the grade of the post.
- Promote continuous improvement and deliver demonstrable high quality products and services, which embrace quality standards.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the Norse Way CSR strategy.
- The ideal candidate is someone who can build positive business relationships and push forward housing projects delivering efficient and high quality service.
- The successful candidate will have professional membership of the association of project management or can demonstrate significant relevant experience.
NPS are a successful, expanding company that values and respects our employees. We offer generous remuneration, excellent working conditions, training and development and flexible working.
NPS Group aims for our employees to be truly representative of our society and welcomes applications from all sections of our communities. We are wholly committed to employment practices and behaviours which encourage diversity, promote equality of treatment and eliminate unlawful and or unfair discrimination.