Client Services Executive - Events
We're on the lookout for a Client Services Associate to join a fast-growing tech start-up, building an online community to share and discover the most exciting local events in London. As a growing global company going from strength to strength in the events industry, they are currently expanding and developing their team.
Looking for Client Services Associate graduate jobs? They are on the hunt for a very personable and energetic Client Services Associate to be the first point of contact for their growing network of customers.
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, you will play a crucial role in helping with all inbound queries from clients through email and phone. There will also be the opportunity to assist with events around London but your priority will be to solve any issues for their clients. It is very much a start-up environment, so you will need a hands-on approach to your work, roll your sleeves up and muck in where you can!
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, you will be expected to carry out the following tasks, but not be limited to:
- Responding to emails in a professional and timely manner
- Handling in-bound queries over the phone
- Finding a solution for all customer support issues with clients
- Developing a clear understanding of their platform
So, what are we looking for?
- A real people person who is proactive and assertive
- A fantastic telephone manner
- A problem solver with bags of initiative
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Previous experience with online support would be an added bonus
- A patient individual who relishes building rapport and helping people
- An understanding of administrative/back office systems
- Well versed with Microsoft Office
What else is on offer?
- Fun offices in the trendy start up hub of Shoreditch
- The opportunity to make a real impact within the tight-knit team
- Working in a like-minded supportive team who enjoy socialising out of hours!
- Competitive salary
Looking for Client Services Associate graduate jobs and want to delve into the exciting world of events? Tap apply for this Client Services Associate graduate job in London today!