Marketing Communications & PR Manager - Part-time
Our client is an exciting and award winning global technology company. Enjoying huge growth, they wish to recruit a part-time Marketing Communications & PR Manager to join their small HQ team in their amazing offices near Angel Tube station.
The company has a significant track record of achieving frequent and major PR for its B2B & B2C products and services globally and so this role will be tasked with delivering the marketing communications plan. Duties will include;
- Creating online and offline content and managing the distribution across multiple channels internationally
- Execute marketing campaigns- print, online, broadcast
- Work with the PR Manager to manage regular industry report releases and PR activities re: product launches
- Manage relationships with extenal agencies
- Support the B2C program launching new consumer apps or updates
- Social media - twitter, facebook, LinkedIn
You will be degree educated (or similar) and have a minimum 5 years working in a marketing/communications environment, agency or in-house (preferably B2B as well as B2C).
If you enjoy working in an open culture environment where you are encouraged to share your ideas within a young and dynamic team and want to make a difference, then this could be the ideal job for you.
This role would suit someone looking to work circa 25hrs per week