GPU Software Engineer
Please note: Visa sponsorship is possible for the right candidates.
As a member of the GPU Team, you are going to take part in the development of a highly optimized codebase targeting GPGPU platforms like CUDA and OpenCL. You are going to be responsible for delivering high quality code which matches the functionality of the Research Group's prototype. You will experience a great deal of creative freedom in architecting your code and choosing your algorithms wisely.
Whilst developing our real-time 4K codecs, performance optimization will become your favourite pastime, in case it wasn't already. Show us that you are the one who can squeeze out the last few bits of performance!
- Great deal of enthusiasm for performance optimization
- Good understanding of OpenCL/CUDA and SIMD scheme in general
- Strong foundations of modern C++ (C++11 and STL)
- Familiarity with git, CMake or scons, Python, JIRA, Jenkin etc.
- Relevant degree (at least BSc) in either Computer Science, Maths, Physics or Electrical Engineering
- Relevant background in computer graphics and shaders
- Mobile development experience
- Experience in one or more of the following fields:
- image and signal processing
- numerical methods
- compression methods
- computer vision
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.