This is a Client Accountant role for a global property management company based in Canary Wharf.
My client is a global property management company with a multi billion pound turnover.
· Trial Balance Reporting, VAT Reporting and any other additional reports or requirements to clients, surveyors and solicitors
· Full knowledge and accountability of your portfolios including client accounting reports and monitoring completeness of the tasks
performed by accounts administrator.
· Ensure the smooth running of the portfolio including timely and accurate accounts reporting to clients, monitoring of funding and
completing balance sheet reconciliations.
· Ensure KPI's for the portfolio are identified and resolved in a line with the procedure to ensure these are kept to a minimum.
· Liaise with Surveyors on the portfolio, acting on and providing information in a timely manner.
· Attend regular Accounts and Surveying meetings and work with them to ensure client expectations are achieved.
· Attend client meetings when required and work with clients to understand their needs, interpret their demands and respond
· Understand the management in and out process of clients and properties.
Suitbale candidate must demonstrate the following attributes:
· Strong Excel skills, to pivot table, VLookup level.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Must be flexible and able to work under pressure, multi task and effectively prioritise.
· Organised, with attention to detail and able to work to tight deadlines.
This is a great opportunity offering the following:
- Competitive salary of £35,000 per annum
- Study support
- 25 days holiday
- Additional benefits