Marketing Manager for Eastern Europe Markets
As a long time partner of our clients and their loved ones at home, we take very seriously our customers' demands for quality. For more than 14 years Opal Transfer is an intermediary in the most important part of our clients’ lives - caring for their relatives. We are the company that helps you to send money to your home country, wherever in Europe it is. The money that you work hard for here in the UK. As a result of our eagerness to make the life of Europeans in the UK easier we are expanding our professional marketing team to serve the needs of our clients even better.
Our desire to be the best makes us improve our work continuously.
Now we are on a mission to build and expand our market and find even more clients who share our values. And we need help. We’re looking for Marketing Manager who is sociable, passionate, friendly, proactive and enjoys challenges.
If you are as excited as us, we are honoured to invite you to join our mission.
Your daily work with us will include:
- Develop marketing strategies in order to attract new clients and provide the best money transfer experience for Europeans in the UK
- Create client communications strategy across all the marketing channels
- Be creative, resourceful and innovative
- Be client emotion expert and create adequate communications
- Social media marketing, interesting & engaging social media content
- Tracking and recording results
- Involvement in product development
- Partnership establishing and outsourcing in specialised marketing areas and where necessary
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in marketing management for at least 5 years
- Expertise in marketing communications
- Social marketing knowledge
- Excellent writing skills for social media, storytelling
- Creativity and expression
- Commercial sharpness
- Ability to organise and plan
- Action orientated & ability to work under own initiative
- Good professional English. If you represent one of our Eastern European target markets - Poland, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Slovakia or other - it is an advantage.
We know that it is our people that give us our edge. Opal Transfer philosophy is to invest in employees’ knowledge and development. And not only that - we keep the best staff for the long term and many people choose to stay with the company for many years, some over 10 years, because we treasure our team spirit.
If you think you are the best person for this role we offer permanent, full-time job with a growing pay and bonus, different challenge every day in a friendly international team in the City of London. Your salary will depend on experience, per application.
There is no wrong way to impress us. Send a CV and covering letter, or even better send us a short video presentation, Powerpoint or whatever your imagination can produce.
Feel free to present and express yourself the way you like. We can’t wait to meet you!