Senior Sales & Design Consultant
Sale & Design Consultant - London - Up to £40,000 DOE + Commission & Benefits.
Your new company
My client is a French design, luxury furniture and lifestyle retailer has recently opened their first UK Flagship Showroom in the exquisite city of Chelsea. This amazing client is looking for an experienced Sales & Design Consultant.
Your new role
- Previous experience working in a luxury furniture retailer
- Bachelor's degree in product design, interior design, architecture or equivalent
- Be passionate about furniture , interior design and/or architecture and have an interest in materials and manufacturing processes
- The ability to develop client relationships and have strong sales and negotiating skills
- An existing client portfolio and experience of working with interior designers, architects and building contractors is a plus
- Optimistic, highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative, detail orientated, sales driven and team orientated
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing design proposals for clients, architects and designers, including space planning, furniture and lighting selections, designing bespoke rugs, modular storage and media systems, selecting fabrics, finishes and accessories
- Meeting monthly and annual sales targets
- Producing quotations and design presentations including floor plans, technical drawings, 3D renders and image galleries
- Sales negotiations, site visits, surveys, project management, snagging and after sales service
- Liaising with suppliers, administration and logistics teams
- Developing and fostering relationships with new and existing retail and trade clientele
- Identifying sales leads, continuously updating and maintaining an accurate database and sales pipeline of project opportunities and customer details
- Building brand loyalty through outstanding customer service
- Participating in the selection of new products
- Ensuring the presentation of the showroom is to the highest standards, helping with visual merchandising when required
- Assisting in the planning and execution of showroom refits, sale periods, new product launches, exhibitions and designer collaborations
- Maintaining the in-house catalogue and sample library
- Developing in depth product and industry knowledge through supplier training, attending industry trade shows, events and exhibitions, reading trade press
What you'll get in return
Up to £40,000 DOE as a basic salary
And Other Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.