What do you need to succeed in this role?
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for effectively understanding, adapting and implementing global brand strategies for their large portfolio of brands. Your responsibilities will include:
- Build meaningful consumer relationships with our brands by having consumer insight at the heart of all decisions;
- Overall responsibility for the brands strategic development and will lead the progression of integrated and innovative programmes for our brands
- Assess portfolio opportunities in line with consumers/market needs;
- Ensure brand plans are actionable with the Business Unit marketing teams;
- Identify key global portfolio opportunities and lead team on implementation;
- Take on and action feedback on travel retail consumer behaviours, trends, needs and issues;
- Responsible for directing the creation and implementation of global brand plans;
- Responsible for interfacing with the Business Unit Marketing Team, Commercial Team and Customers in all trade and marketing related activities to ensure activations are aligned with brand plans and guidelines;
- Coach direct reports in development, management and execution of brand specific business;
- Track and monitor effectiveness of Marketing programs within budget allocated and brand tool effectiveness;
- Manage relationship with agencies and the Business Unit Marketing team;
- Track brand performance against the market, budget and key competitors;
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts against strategic objectives
- Provide recommendations on the brand portfolio based on research data.
Are there any deal breakers?
You will have a strong experience in brand and marketing, ideally within the luxury goods/ cosmetic/ fragrance or Travel Retail industry and global/international exposure. Coupled with:
- Creative and thorough problem solving abilities
- Line management experience
- Strategic thinking abilities as well as strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Understanding of both Marketing and Trade marketing
- Strong business acumen, couple with analytical and influencing skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.