Legal Secretary - Family Law
My client, a firmly established Law Firm with an excellent local reputation are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their Family Law department. This will initially be on a 12 month contract.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- To draft, transcribe, word-process, type, bind/collate and prepare documents as required including letters, forms, standard documents, briefs, bills etc. and prepare same for issue as necessary.
- To deal with routine matters, correspondence and queries on own initiative including time recording as required.
- To enter back-up record of key dates in the firm's central diary, monitor diary notes and inform of forthcoming events and deadlines as appropriate.
- Dealing with new, current and former clients by telephone and in person, take messages and make appointments.
- Preparing files for closure/archiving/scanning, including checking matter accounts are clear.
- To liaise with client, counsel, and court and other third-parties as required
- To ensure that clients are, to the best of your ability, kept satisfied at all times and to resolve any concerns promptly and courteously, reporting them as formal complaints for investigation when relevant.
- To work at all times in accordance with the policies and practices defined within the Quality/Office Manual and to liaise with the Partners regarding suggested improvements to any aspect of the quality system.
Previous experience is absolutely essential for this role. If you have all the relevant attributes, then I would be keen to hear from you.
Please send your details to Layla at HRGO Recruitment Norwich.